Index Literacy - Who's Behind the Index? (Chapter 2)
05 July 2017
An index provider is a specialized firm that is dedicated to creating and calculating market indices and licensing its intellectual capital as the basis of passive products.
Download the full article
This series explore indices-related topics ranging from the basics of indices and their applications to the core concepts of passive investing, and will feature the following chapters;
- Chapter 1: Defining an Index
- Chapter 2: Who’s Behind the Index?
- Chapter 3: Index Access Via Products
- Chapter 4: Leveling the Playing Field
- Chapter 5: Methodology Matters
- Chapter 6: There’s an Index for That
- Chapter 7: Icons: The S&P 500® and The Dow®
To read the previous chapter, please click here.
Content provided by: