Looking to the future with your SMSF
Now is the best time to start planning your journey towards retirement and to take advantage of the many benefits that SMSFs offer. Having a plan that is regularly reviewed and adapted as circumstances change, can assist in giving you the control you need to move forward in a positive way.
This Insight Paper highlights key questions you should be asking yourself in regards to your self-managed super fund including:
- Are you saving enough?
- Are you reviewing your investment strategy on a regular basis?
- Do you have enough insurance?
- Are you still working but about to retire?
- Have you recently commenced or considering starting a pension?
- Who would you like to receive your super when you die?
We recommend that you gain the advice of an SMSF Specialist in order to assist you in planning for the future of your fund, taking into account your specific circumstances. To find your nearest SMSF Specialist, use our Find a Specialist function.