As part of the inaugural SMSF Week, which took place from Monday 19 November – Friday 23 November 2018, a panel of SMSF thought leaders provided insights into some of the influences that could see the SMSF sector evolve, grow or be disrupted in the next 5 years.
- Michael Blomfield, CEO, Investment Trends
- Graeme Colley, Executive Manager, SMSF Technical & Private Wealth, SuperConcepts
- John Maroney, CEO, SMSF Association
- Kate Metz, Acting Senior Executive Leader, ASIC
- James O’Halloran, Deputy Commissioner, Superannuation, Australian Taxation Office
- Andrew Varlamos, Co-founder/CEO, OpenInvest
Duration: 40 Minutes
We recommend you sit down with your financial advisor(s) and especially an SMSF Specialist regarding advice on SMSFs and your specific circumstances.